Skin care tips.
With the increasing pollution and hectic lifestyles where one cannot ensure good health we see skin problems are becoming a growing concern with many. As the only last resort to add some glow to the skin, we visit parlors and beauty care clinics. But what we don’t realize is that in the process we land up causing more damage to our skin. Small things followed properly can also ensure healthy glowing skin.
Tips to Healthy Skin.
• Start by proper exfoliation of the skin. You could think of trying a dry brush exfoliation every morning once you get up. This will help rid the skin of the dry and dead cells thus cleansing the skin well. It also helps improve the blood circulation. If you don’t have much time to spare you simply wash you face when you get up in the morning and before going to bed at night.
• We may never think about this but digestion also plays on the skin. If you go to find out you will see that people who suffer from acne, excess pimples or for that matter even pale skin have something wrong with their digestion or is the result of an unclean stomach. So set your digestive system right.
• We generally don’t drink water. This is another reason why we don’t have glowing skin. Our body requires 8-10 glasses of water everyday for the different body processes. So if you want glowing skin you know what to do.
• It is recommended that you eat fibrous food. Try your level best to include whole grains, nuts (rich source of vitamin E), vegetables, beans and legumes in your diet. Avoid consuming excess sugar.
• Do not lead a sedentary life. Exercise well and go for walks so that you can enhance the circulation of blood in the body.
• Eat fish as it will provide you with the necessary fats needed by the body.
• Avoid eating foods that are too greasy and oily.eat plenty of fruits and vegetables.
Skin care tips for men
Unlike women men really do not give much importance to skin care. But even you should care for your skin if you want to look good like your counterparts. Here are some tips for all skin conscious men. Clean your face regularly, however keep in mind to be gentle do not rub or scrub. It will damage the skin. Once you are done with the cleansing, apply a moisturizer. Use a sharp razor while shaving for a clean shave. If you suffer from acne or pimples you should try your level best to get rid of it by natural methods.
Home remedies for Skin care.
• Face masks: If you have normal skin you can apply a mixture of one beaten egg and 2 tsps of almond oil to the face. Avoid the eye area. Leave it to dry and then wash off gently with water. You can also try mixing two teaspoons of curd with the juice of half an orange or tomato. Then lightly wash the face with cold water. This will give the face some glow. If you have oily skin use a mix of one beaten egg and 1 tsp of lemon juice. After it dries wash it off with warm water. Soak two or three teaspoons of methi overnight. Grind them into a paste and apply it to the face. Once it dries wash it off. If you have dry skin apply a mixture of 1 egg yolk , almond oil 2 tsp and one ripe banana. Leave it for approx 15-20minutes and wash off.
• The cucumber that you eat in your salad is a wonderful face cleanser. Extract the juice of the cucumber and mix it with milk just enough to clean the face. Clean the face using cotton and then wash off.
• Take only the white of the egg. Beat it and apply it to the face. Let it dry and then wash it off. This prevents the tightening of the skin and prevents wrinkles.
• To get rid of black spots and pimples apply a mixture of the juice of half lemon and one glass of milk. Leave it for half and hour. Repeat before going to bed.
• We go in for sunscreens to fight sun tans. One of the cheapest and the easiest methods to do it is- mix salt, sugar and lemon juice and apply it to the skin. You can also mix lemon juice and glycerin to get rid of a sun tan.