Semi Permanent Lip Makeup
Your lips are the most sensual feature in your face and also the first that others notice in you. You must have tried your level best to perfect you lips with lip makeup but doing the same thing sometimes becomes a pain and another obvious fact is that with such demanding lives we really can’t afford spending long hours in front of the mirror just perfecting lip makeup.
If you’re looking for a permanent solution to fix this lip makeup problem you can try out semi permanent lip makeup. You must have read about the permanent lip makeup. Semi permanent lip makeup procedure is not very different it just has a few variations here and there. Read on to know more about semi permanent lip makeup.
What is Semi Permanent Lip Makeup and how is it done?
Whenever you try something new there are many questions that pop in your mind. It is nothing wrong in fact the more you know the better it is as it will help you go about with your semi permanent lip makeup. As mentioned above semi permanent lip makeup and permanent lip makeup are alike in many ways. In semi permanent lip makeup the non-toxic organic colorants are injected into the upper layer of skin. But it is not injected deep into the skin like the other body tattoos. The entire procure is usually completed in an hour. Your lips get sore and look all swollen after the entire procedure. It takes around a week for the lips to heal completely. Semi permanent lip makeup can be done for various purposes.
As far as semi permanent lip makeup is concerned there are different techniques of doing it.
- With semi permanent lip liner makeup one of the ways to line the lips is to follow the natural lip line. It is generally done in a colour that is close to the natural colour of the lips. You will not be able to see it unless you take a very close look at it.
- Another method for lining the lips for semi permanent lip makeup is to line the lips with a colour that contrasts the natural lip colour. If you wish you can go beyond the natural lip line.
- Apart from only lining the lips for your lip makeup you can restore colour to your lips with semi permanent lip makeup. It will give your lip makeup a more natural look and also add some volume to your lips making them look fuller.
Semi Permanent Lip Makeup Tips
- Though the name says semi permanent, semi permanent lip makeup is as good as the permanent ones. So you should always get your semi permanent lip makeup from a specialist or a person who is trained to do the semi permanent lip makeup because it’s going to be there on your face for a while.
- Mistakes in semi permanent lip makeup can be corrected but at times even that gets tough. Make sure that you have a proper discussion with your specialist before you actually sit for your semi permanent lip makeup appointment.
- Inform the person if you have had a history of cold sores. Your semi permanent lip makeup can be done keeping this point in mind.
- Ensure that whatever is used for your semi permanent lip makeup is of good quality. The needles as well should be sterilized.
- Initially the lip colour appears darker. You shouldn’t worry about that. Once the light crust that forms on top of the lip falls off the colour automatically changes and becomes lighter. Besides with a few touch ups for your semi permanent lip makeup everything will be adjusted.
- The semi permanent lip makeup does not really last long and appears faded. It requires regular touch ups for a fresh look.
- For your semi permanent lip makeup it is better to use neutral shades compared to dramatic and bold colours.
- Follow all the after care instructions well so that you avoid the development of any infection in and around the lip area.
- Whenever you choose lip colour for semi permanent lip makeup choose it on the basis of the skin undertone.