Permanent Lip Makeup
Who wouldn’t like to have perfect lips??
Perfect lips and lip makeup is what we women are all running behind. If one complains about shapeless lips one has to say something about bleeding lip colours. If we sit naming everything I think our list would never end. So why not put an end to all these lip makeup woes with some permanent lip makeup. Never heard of it before???? Well then I suggest that you check it out.
What is Permanent Lip Makeup?
The procedure to a permanent lip makeup is very simple but the time required may vary depending upon what you plan to do and with whom you do it. If you plan for a permanent makeup for lip liner then it may take approximately an hour or even a few hours. For your permanent lip makeup certain pigments are injected into the upper layer of lip skin so that you can have the permanent colour for your lips. The pigments that are used for permanent lip makeup are non-toxic organic colorants. When you do the permanent makeup for lip liner especially you should make sure that it does not go outside your natural lip border.
When it comes to permanent lip makeup there are various things that you can do. You can use the permanent lip makeup to enhance the colour of the lips, to line and define your lips and also to reshape them.
What are the benefits of Permanent Lip Makeup?
Suppose you have very pale and uneven lips you definitely would not venture out of home without any lip makeup. And what if you’re very busy women with no time left to spare for your lip makeup? If you get what I’m trying to say you will understand how permanent lip makeup can stand to be a boon for you.
- So as you must have gathered from the top, permanent lip makeup is a great time saver. With permanent lip makeup you can dispense with the need to apply lip makeup.
- You can enhance the shape of your lips by correcting the unevenness of your lips.
- The purpose behind using a lip liner is to prevent the lip colour from bleeding. Permanent lip makeup can also put an end to this problem.
- Some women have very dark lips while some have pale lips. There are a number of reasons for this – aging, chemotherapy or even the use of cheap cosmetics resulting in darkened lips. Permanent lip makeup will help you replace the lost colour of the lips.
No doubt permanent lip makeup is beneficial but there are certain things to consider before you try it out.
- The lips like the eyes are very delicate and sensitive. The permanent lip makeup is also cosmetic tattooing. So definitely the entire procedure is going to hurt a bit.
- You have to care for a while after you do your permanent lip makeup. If proper care is not taken and cleanliness is not maintained then there is a likelihood of an infection which may cause you to suffer. So take the necessary precautions.
- If you’re considering permanent lip makeup then we suggest that you use neutral colours. Dramatic colours can be an open option for semi permanent lip makeup.
- Make sure that you get your permanent lip makeup done from a professional even if it costs you a bit. Discuss the whole procedure with the person doing it for you so that he can know about your expectations and tell you more about permanent lip makeup.
- When you get your permanent lip makeup done you will require a few touch ups to prevent the colour from fading out.
- A permanent lip liner will look best in neutral shades since it becomes easy to wear it with any colour lipstick. Different colour lip liner and lipstick will be a complete mismatch. If you opt for a coloured liner then your will have to get a permanent lip colour to match it.
- If you consider permanent lip colour makeup then you also need to think about your skin type, the base color that you prefer and the shape of your lips.