Lip Stain Makeup
Do you think lipstick is too much for your lips? Well, then how about trying out lip stain makeup with plain gloss. Lip stain makeup is a good substitute for your lipstick. Besides applying lip stain makeup has become easier now, so you don’t really have to worry much if you’ve never tried it out before. Here we have compiled some lip stain makeup tips. Check them out and learn how to apply your lip stain makeup perfectly.
How to apply Lip Stain Makeup
- Before you apply the lip stain to your lips make sure that you exfoliate the lips well to remove dead skin cells that have piled up due to negligence. You can use a scrub to do so or else try rubbing the lips with a soft bristled brush.
- The next step to your lip stain makeup is to hydrate you lips. You can use a good suited lip balm to moisturize the lips. It will help the colour soak in better.
- Now is the time to apply the lip stain to the lips. A lip brush is the best to use for your lip stain makeup. It will help to spread out the lip stain evenly. Besides you even get the lip stains in the pen form that make application much easier.
- If you use the pen for your lip stain makeup then see that you don’t apply too much. Dab it gently on to the lips and then press the lips together.
- To enhance the look of your lip stain makeup further, line and define the lips with a lip liner. Make sure to use a non drying lip liner that will last through the day.
- The lip gloss over the lip stain will add some sheen and give your lips a luscious and plump look.
Lip Stain Makeup Tips
- Speaking about lip stain makeup tips we would like to tell you that whenever you apply lip stain makeup never apply it too dark or too much.
- Look out for different varieties of lip stains for your lip makeup. Some lip stains have special features such as their smudge proof colour while some have non drying shades. It is best to pick one that has an in built moisturizer for you lip stain makeup. The more you try out lip stains you will be able to pick the best one for yourself.
- One benefit to look at with your lip stain makeup is that unlike lipstick it does not come on the teeth. So this prevents your lip makeup from looking too shabby.
- Lining the lips is not a necessity for your lip stain makeup but if you use it to frame your lips then try using a neutral tone since it will look the best.
- Some of the lip stains tend to dry up soon. So you need to work fast while applying your lip stain makeup. Once you spread it out on your lips blend it soon because if it dries up blending will become difficult. If you need, repeat the application before it dries up.
- Always shake the stain well before you apply it to your lips.
- Don’t rush with applying the gloss for your lip makeup. Let the lip stain take its time to dry up. You can apply the lip gloss for your lip stain makeup once the lip surface is matte.