Lip liner makeup
Most of the lip makeup tutorials will always have the point “define your lips with lip liner”. This is fine till it comes to the tutorials. But how many of us really know how to apply lip liner makeup well???
Your challenge is not only to line your lips but to do it perfectly. When done well, your lip liner makeup will add a subtle definition to your lips and will also help your lipstick hold on well preventing the colour from bleeding. In this segment we’ll show you how to apply your lip liner makeup well. We will also tell you how to reshape your lips with your lip liner makeup.
How to apply Lip Liner Makeup
- Clean your lips well before your start with any of your lip makeup be it lip colour or lip lining. Cleansing the lips will enable you to remove any of the previously applied lip balm or makeup.
- Then taking a lip liner that is very close to the colour of your lipstick or a matching one, line your lips. Start at the centre of the lips and take it to the corners. If you don’t have a very steady hand at your lip liner makeup you can first simply dot your entire natural lip line and then connect the dots gently and neatly.
- If any of the lip liner has moved out you can wipe it off with your finger or sponge.
- To make your lip colour last longer you can shade your lips with the lip liner before you apply the lipstick.
- Last apply your lipstick and top it with gloss.
Lip Liner Makeup Tips
- Lip liner makeup tips include choosing the right shade of lipstick to match your lip colour. You always choose a shade that is very close to the lipstick. Never go in for a lip liner that is very dark for your lip makeup. If the lipstick fades then the lip liner remains as an outline for the lips which looks bad.
- Lip liner makeup tips to make your lip colour last longer is to shade your lips with the lip liner once you finish line them.
- The lip liner pencil that you use for your lip makeup should not be too sharp or to blunt. Refrigerate the pencil for some time and then sharpen it. If it becomes too pointed then rub it gently on a tissue paper.
- A lip liner makeup tip is to line the lips in a thin line very close to your natural lip line. This is in case you have the so called” perfect lips” but for thick, fat and uneven lips read reshaping your lips with lip liner makeup that is given below. The lip liner makeup will help you alter the shape of the lips the way you want it.
Reshaping your Lips with Lip Liner Makeup
The key to a perfect looking lip makeup is perfectly shaped lips. Well you needn’t worry if your lips are too thick or thin or uneven. You can use lip liner makeup and correct the shape of your lips.
- If you have very thin lips then you can make them looker thicker with your lip liner makeup. For this always remember that you should line the lips not on the natural lip line but just outside it.
- Making full lips smaller with lip liner makeup is also quite easy. Using a foundation or concealer try to blur the natural lip line. Then give them a smaller appearance by lining the lips just inside your natural lip line.
- Leave aside the small, big and thin lips for a while we’ll tell you about lip liner makeup for uneven lips. Sometimes it so happens that the upper lip is thinner that the lower one. You can balance the look of both the lips by following the procedure to line the lips for your lip makeup. You should line the upper lip outside the natural lip line. It will make it appear thicker. But for the lower lip, do it at the natural edge. You can even forgo the lip liner for the lower lip.
- If you have shapeless lips then the steps differ slightly. First line the upper lip line emphasizing the “v” at the centre of the lip. Line the lower lip outside the natural edge of the lip but not going too far.