Best Makeup for Under Eye Circles
If I’m not wrong, you must be facing the problem of dealing with you’re under eye circles and eye makeup almost everyday. Today life has become so demanding and stressful that you just can’t stop these under eye circles from showing up on your face.
Anyway, you’re indeed lucky that someone invented “The Concealer” so that at least you can make the dark under eye circles look less prominent. But just applying the concealer won’t really help you out with your problems. The best eye makeup for these dark circles follows proper techniques of applying and choosing the concealer and other base makeup. Let’s discuss best eye makeup for under eye circles in more detail.
Best Eye Makeup Tips for Under Eye Circles
- The best eye makeup for under eye circles implies lightening the discoloration of the skin in the under eye region without making it look too cakey or creasy. Pay more attention when picking up your cosmetics for eye makeup for under eye circles.
- If you want to conceal these under eye circles with a natural look may pose various difficulties. Choosing the proper colour concealer is the secret behind the best eye makeup for under eye circles.
- Whenever you choose the concealer for your eye makeup for under eye circles, select one that is the closest to the skin tone. Pick a concealer that is yellow toned and a shade or half lighter than your skin tone. It will make blending with the rest of the makeup easier giving a more natural look.
- Now the eye makeup tips for under eye circle given in point 4 will work if you have blue black eye circles. But your under eye circles get along with it some puffiness then for your eye makeup you will have to use a concealer that is a shade darker.
- Before you apply the concealer for your eye makeup for under eye circles moisturize the face with a light cream that will nourish the skin. It will keep your skin moistened and will help the concealer to spread out evenly without caking.
- Choosing the concealer for you eye makeup for under eye circles should be done considering the colour of the foundation as well. It should be a shade lighter than the foundation.
- Another eye makeup tip for under eye circles is to apply the concealer only lightly. Too much of concealer in the under eye region will result in making it look too cakey. Also make sure that when you apply the concealer for your eye makeup to conceal under eye circles apply it only to the circle that needs concealing and not going beyond the under eye region.
- Your finger is the best tool to blend the concealer. So use it in place of the brushes that you otherwise use for your eye makeup.
- Always set the concealer with a good loose powder for your eye makeup for under eye circles.
- Try curling your lashes and applying mascara to open up your eyes and make them look bigger. But apply the mascara only to the lower lashes for your eye makeup for under eye circles.
- There are so many brands of concealers available on the market. They come with different combinations. For your under eye circles you need to choose a concealer that will best suit your need. Like for very dark under eye circles you will require a concealer that will be able to give you full and optimum coverage for your eye makeup.
- Eye makeup for under eye circles is not the permanent solution to your problem. You can try out some eye creams with vitamin E that will help solve this problem of under eye circles.
- Keep aside the eye makeup for under eye circles for some time and resort to some home remedies that will help you deal with the problem of dark under eye circles. This will make applying eye makeup much easier.